Next stop: Lilly Graduate Discovery Bootcamp!
Lilly coniuga attenzione e cura con la capacità di scoperta per migliorare la vita delle persone nel mondo. Siamo una multinazionale leader nel settore farmaceutico, con headquarter a Indianapolis negli Stati Uniti. I nostri 35.000 dipendenti lavorano in tutto il mondo per scoprire e produrre farmaci in grado di migliorare la qualità di vita dei nostri pazienti, impegnandosi anche nei confronti delle comunità in cui viviamo, attraverso iniziative filantropiche e di volontariato. Il nostro impegno a migliorare la vita va oltre i farmaci – è il cuore del nostro lavoro. Siamo alla ricerca di persone che condividano i nostri valori di integrità, eccellenza e rispetto per le persone e che vogliano contribuire alla nostra mission: produrre farmaci che aiutino le persone a vivere più a lungo e in salute.
Did you just graduated or are you going to? Are you curious to explore your talent across a dynamic manufacturing environment? Are you a long-life learner, problem solver, DE&I advocate?
Jump into this exciting experience!
Our Graduate Discovery Bootcamp is a new internship program that will drive your talent through an immersive experience in a pharmaceutical multinational company.
We’ll offer you:
- An immersive 6-month internship program to discover one of our manufacturing functions (Quality, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Science), based on your background and ambitions.
- An integrated learning program, in a dedicated class of peers, to gain a deep understanding of pharma foundations, technical capabilities and team-working skills.
- A community of interns to share learnings and insights.
- An advanced live English course to boost your communication skills and take the most from our international network.
- Career design workshops to plan your next steps and leverage your personal story.
- Monthly reimbursement of 1100€, free access to our canteen, LinkedIn Learning license, Technical trainings open platform.
After successfully completing the program, you will have the foundations to apply for a challenging position and pursue a professional career in Lilly: hold your ticket!
The ideal candidate we are looking for:
- Has a Master’s degree in Scientific fields (Engineering, Chemical, CTF, Biology, Biotechnology, Mathematics) or is going to graduate by July 2023
- Speaks English fluently (B2 required)
- Is curious about the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Is a dynamic team-player
- Is open-minded and enjoys challenges
- Has strong communication skills
- Is available to start a full-time internship end of May/early June
Our recruiting process:
- Online application: apply through our career site. If your profile meets the requirements, we will reach out to involve you in the interview process.
- Digital video-interview: talk about your academic history and what you’d like to do in your professional future, recording the interview wherever you want.
- Assessment Day: a challenging and entertaining event at our campus in Florence on April 12th. You’ll work in team to solve a business case, take part to a gamification activity with Lego bricks, meet our leaders and get all the information about our Discovery Bootcamp. Travel reimbursement would be granted based on your provenience.
- Onboarding: at the end of the selection process, you’ll join our bootcamp starting in late May/early June.
> Applications would be collected no later than March 26th 2023.
Fonte: sito Eli Lilly