Your ‘day to day’
As an Engineer - New Process Technology you'll define, carry out and contribute to the development of new process technologies critical to the product performances.
More specifically, you'll
• Handle the identification and development of processing concepts (technologies), alternatives, initial designs, tests and understanding (de-risking) plans to meet product and process requirements under a low level of supervision
• Review technical trends and methodologies to support the process technology development portfolio
• Apply validated scientific & engineering principles and practices, and collaborate with relevant internal and external colleagues to analyze, substantiate, and identify critical to quality product transformation steps
• Produce and maintain accurate and complete design documentation that describes each new product, process technology and/or system, including all relevant information in line with Company, FDA or any other equivalent accreditation authority requirements
Who we’re looking for
• Engineering/science degree in related field such as, for example: process, microtechnology, mechanical/chemistry, food, or pharma
• Meaningful relevant experience, preferably in tobacco consumer goods, pharmaceutical, food, or machinery/assembly/chemical industries
• Agility, problem solving and investigation skills
• Developed verbal and written communication skills
• Good reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities
• Proficiency in English (both written and oral); French will be considered an asset
What we offer
Our success depends on the people of all genders who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: a smoke-free future.