Design in Instrumentation & Control discipline in EPC projects Oil&Gas and Power. Duties & Responsabilities:
- Endorsement of client’s technical documentation
- Development of instrumentation data sheets and purchasing specifications
- Development of instrument lists such as: instrument list, I/O list, utilities consumption lists, cable lists, interconnecting lists etc.
- Development of detail engineering such as: hook
- Up drawings, cable routings and cross sections, general control&safety architecture, loop diagrams, instruments location layouts etc.
- Vendors/Suppliers technical follow
- Prepare bill of materials
- Capability to work in amulticultural environment
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team
- Good in English language
- Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of Autocad Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering: preferrable orientation in electronic, Industrial or automation engineering
- 4 years of experience in Oil&gas projects