In the Rome office, the intern will provides its support mainly in Portfolio Management (back office) activity but will also be involved to support Origination activity in conjunction with assigned/responsible professionals.
>>Contribution to existing deals management and related risk monitoring:
- Monitoring of portfolio assets and assisting in preparation of annual/ad hoc reviews and periodical internal reports
- Follow up all information undertakings also in coordination with the client;
- Participation to management of credit controls and risk monitoring tools including coordination with relevant functions
>> Contribution to new deal origination/execution:
- Working on KYC internal procedure
- Elaboration of financial analysis (including financial modelling);
- Assisting in credit paper preparation;
- Assisting team members in selected deal execution phases;
>> Contribution to budget and forecast preparation.
> Master degree in Economics; Master degree in Management Engineering (Specialization in Finance)
> Behavioral skills: Accuracy, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; strong interpersonal skills.
> Technical skills: Fluent English and Italian (written and spoken); Credit Risk and Financial analysis; Accounting and Structure Financing products. Presentation skills.