Oversee sourcing activities to proactively generate diverse pipeline of high quality candidates cross Market (Europe and APMEA).
• Play an active role in the recruitment project management activities to ensure the recruitment delivery is on time, in budget and achieving internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Monitor individual and group performance, anticipate issues and provide support to recruiters.
• Support the teams’ activities across the full lifecycle of recruitment and help to advance new ideas, remove barriers, and challenge the teams to continually improve and find innovative solutions.
• Provide consistency to regional projects, ensuring standards are met.
• Streamline processes to maximize recruitment efficiency.
• Support special recruitment projects (i.e. micro battles).
• Implement a sustainable a communication rhythm with Business Leaders, GAEs and other relevant stakeholders.
• Work closely with the Marketing Team to implement and maintain a comprehensive social media content strategy to attract talent, network and maintain relationships using social media channels.
• Participate in the development of content for the implementation of HRIS related recruiting software.