MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
Who we are looking for:
“Technical & Process Support for importers – Germany and Switzerland markets”
Purpose of the Position:
Technical & Process Support for importers is a role placed inside the customer front office team as a point of reference for the main importers trading multiple brand vehicles within the German and Switzerland markets. They provide technical, After Sales & Sales processes and contractual support to the importer’s organization facilitating trading and business development within the German and Switzerland markets. They also handle complaints via ticketing tool and provide either first level solution or forwarding requests to back office organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide technical, After Sales & Sales processes, contractual support to the importer’s organization facilitating trading and business development within the German and Switzerland markets.
• Handle complaints via ticketing tool and provide either first level solution or forwarding requests to back office organization.
• Support the importer’s organization to fix technical, contractual and commercial issues using internal tools (WEB platform, etc.…).
• Ensure completion and compliance to customer’s processes and procedure with regards to the trading activities in the foreign countries.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the customer back office organization and the commercial and trading team.
• Ensure maintenance and stabilization of current processes while looking for new opportunities of process improvements and closing gaps to satisfy any new business requirements.
• Provide regular feedback of KPIs, ensure effective program delivery as well as reporting program status update, according to the trading requirements. They’ll provide our client effective support in trading execution to create added value that work.
• Analyze and report main issue and resolution, providing to Headquarter technical department main criticalities and creating added value to daily activities
• Ensure full commitment, interact with the assigned traders’ network, handle daily staff, prepare and give presentations, and contribute to customer satisfaction.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Previous experience in the automotive retail; Experience in technical, After Sales and Sales processes and commercial support will be a plus;
• Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
• A flexible and yet structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
• Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
• Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
• Ability to work on objectives
• Excellent communicator skills.
• High-level of professional English language skill required (written and spoken).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to:
email@example.com Rif. TRADERS DE / CH
Or contact our Talent Acquisition team:
MSX RICERCA E SELEZIONE
Via P. F. Calvi, 3
00071 Pomezia (Roma)
Tel: 06 877 67 236
Fax: 06 912 51 113
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.