MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a English and Portoguese Speaking Warranty Assessor that works from the back-office platform ensuring quantitative and qualitative work on Assessing/Pre-Authority activity. Working in cooperation with the Technical and Processes Expert, highlights any technical/process discrepancy proposing specific recovery actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate with II level Assessor and Team Leader about cases in analysis;
• Manage day by day warranty claims and/or pre-approval according with daily workload;
• Minimum 70 claims or 35 tickets managed on daily basis with 0,5% margin of error;
• Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
• Check claims integrity;
• Check claims correctness according with systems;
• Address claims control according with Dealer behavior and deficiency;
• Self-assessment on managed cases on weekly basis;
• Provide to II level Assessor and Team Leader feedbacks about Dealer behaviors and deficiencies;
• Communicate with Customer about cases in analysis.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
• Engineer bachelor’s degree (Technical university);
• Experience of min 1 year in Warranty Project or in Workshop activities or in Technical Automotive activities;
• Knowledge of warranty terms and rules and of workshop processes;
• Knowledge of diagnosis operations (both mechanical and electronic) and operations cycles;
• Knowledge of technical support material (tech manuals, Service News, Campaigns);
• Ability to inter-relate with NCS Management and colleagues;
• Excellent verbal and written communications;
• Excellent ability to work with cross functional teams;
• Initiative and independence;
• Aptitude for problem solving;
• Ability to process and deficiency mapping;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Teamwork capability;
• Fluent use of PC (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Fluent English e Fluent Portoguese written and spoken;
• Italian language should be appreciated.
Rif. JR WA_ENG_PRT
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Rif. JR WA_ENG_PRT
Or contact our Talent Acquisition team:
MSX RICERCA E SELEZIONE
Via P. F. Calvi, 3
00071 Pomezia (Roma)
Tel: 06 877 67 236
Fax: 06 912 51 113
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.